Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Funnies ~ Sports Night with Jimmie!



Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
Jimmie!

Yay!

It is a Holiday Weekend and time to PLAY!


Two of my favorite things to say are...

"Come Here Archie... You are so CUTE!"

and

"Come and Play with me Archie!"

I have been saying this to Archie all day but, he is a little bit worried about playing with me.

Don't tell anyone, but I think my pug, Archie, is part chicken, and even though I am a parakeet, I am more of a doggie than he is!

I''ll show you what I mean...


I love to play ball...

while Archie would rather be a cheerleader on the side lines.



and I love to play frisbee!

Archie just sits & watches it fly over his head and then looks at you like a pug statue wondering who is going to go and get it.

Funny little guy!

He has a lot to learn! :) 

Well... I will train him to play games.

We have all weekend to play!

Tee hee!

What are you all up to this weekend?

Please leave us a note and tell us all about it!

We cannot wait to hear!

xoxoox
Jimmie & Archie

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy Weekend!!

Idaho PugRanch said...

Jimmie you are quite an athletic birdy!
fun! We are supposed to rain most the weekend so indoor games for us!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Sketching with Dogs said...

Jimmie, you are amazing! We love to watch you playing with Archie, so adorably cute! Mum won't let us play with Teddy :)
Dip and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Jimmie,,, you are too cute,, and yes,, you know how to play- don't you!! Well R-Chee does tooo with his own kind of game,,, called "bringing in the rocks!"
love
twee