Friday, March 27, 2015

The Bummlie Lounge ~ How to Tuck in your Bummlie! :)



Happy Friday everyone!

LOL! :)

Looks like R-Chee is trying to be as flat as his Pug Bummlie, Earl & his Bear Bummlie, Edward today!

Let's listen in while he teaches us the perfect way to be as snuggly as his favorite Bummlies.



Hi everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

I am here today to demonstrate how to tell your Bummlie the best bedtime story ever!

Earl & Edward are so comforting and FUN to play with that I thought I would do the same for my Bummlies today!

I think I have perfected the technique!


The first thing you do is bring your Bummlie or Bummlies over to your favorite bed.


Then you lay on your side and get comfy right next to him or her.


The last step is to curl in right between them and tell them a bedtime story before you pass out yourself.

That is the part I have not yet mastered.

Oh well... practice makes perfect right?

I will work on my technique all weekend with Earl & Edward by my side while my mom makes more Bummlies for us to enjoy!

What are you up to this weekend?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
R-Chee, Earl & Edward

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

We like your technique Archie! Hope your mum made lots of Bummlies for everybuddy while you were napping.
Dip and Elliot x

tubby3pug said...

So sweet
Retro rover