Friday, November 07, 2014

Friday Funnies ~ Teddy Bear Hugs!


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
Cousin Teddy!

I am all dressed up because I have some very special friends to introduce to you today!

My mom (Archie's Auntie Melanie) and my Auntie Melissa have been beary busy making fabulously FUN toys for me to play with!

They know how much "I LOVE them to pieces" so they made me a whole bunch!



Here are all of the baby ones my mom, Melanie made for me!

Aren't they scrumptious? :)

They make me smile just looking at them!


and this is the one auntie Melissa made for me!


I love him so much that my mom sewed my name on the back so that I can take him to puppy day camp when I go on Friday afternoons!


I had better take my morning nap to recharge my puppy batteries to FULL for my FUN day at camp with my new friend!


What are all of you up to this weekend?

Please leave me anote and let me know!
I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
Teddy and his teddies

3 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Teddy- all your friends look so happy, and I know they are great friends!! They are all so colorful!
All those fun toys would make so many happy pups!
love
twee

Sketching with Dogs said...

Teddy, you get more handsome every time we see you!
Love your teddy - so sweet. What a lovely Aunt you have!
Dip and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Teddy I had to come see you again! Your so cute,, and I saw you on facebook-- playing in your first snow!
love
tweedles