Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Funnies ~ The Cure for a Crabby Pug


Hi everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

Today is the start of a Holiday weekend!

I know I should be smiling like I always do, but today I am feeling CRABBY!

I must have woken up on the wrong side of the pug bed this morning!



My momma hates to see me cranky so she has spent the whole morning trying to make me laugh!

She has tried everything!

She blew in my ear...



Tickle torchered me...


and Blew on me again...

Boy!  I sure am making her work hard!

Oh...
I think I know why I am still cranky...

Although she is doing all of the right things...

I am the only one who can make myself feel better.

It is my job to feel good so I am going to stretch and turn this frown upside down into a smile! :)

I Feel Much better now!


Thank you for trying to cheer me up momma!

I LOVE you!




I LOVE you too my Archie!

I am so glad you are feeling all better now!

We are going to all have a FUN Holiday weekend together!!!

Your dad and I have lots of great things planned to do with you!

He is lighting the grill to start the BBQ already!

We are making all of your favorite things!


Tee Hee!

What a silly boy!

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

What FUN things do you have planned?

Please leave us a note and tell us all about it!

We cannot wait to hear!

xoxoxo
Melissa & Archie

4 comments:

Chfnman said...

I'd say you worked that pretty good Archie! Well done and I hope you all enjoy the holiday weekend!

Love, Gampy

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ohhh, glad you are feeling happier now little Archie. It must help having a mum who is so lovely to you!
Kisses from over here. Hope you all have a nice holiday.
Dip Elliot and Lynne x

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ohhh, glad you are feeling happier now little Archie. It must help having a mum who is so lovely to you!
Kisses from over here.
Dip Elliot and Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie!!
I am so glad you figured out how to make yourself feel better, and have a smile on your face!
Thank you for sharing that secret!
And of course having a momma give you sooo much attention- that helps a lot!!!

And knowing your dad has the barbeques grill going-well that makes everyone happy too.
love
twee