Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Color is Bursting Inside and Out!


Happy Wednesday everyone!

Color is bursting everywhere this time of year inside and out!

The Colorado mountain and hill sides are popping with wildflowers!

R-Chee & I are having so much FUN finishing up a crewel embroidery that I started many years ago with Emmitt by my side!

Now my Archie gets to help me too!

We are making this into a new piece with wool leaves added in and different a interesting way to mount it that is floating in my head.

I will be able to share the finished pieces with you soon!

What FUN things are you up to today?

Please leave me a note and tell us all about it!

We cannot wait to hear!

xoxoxoox
Melissa & Archie


2 comments:

kimmons said...

It's beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Setting up my craft shop display for an upcoming craft show. Giorgi (my pug) at my side.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Its too beautiful for words! Each and every flower is precious!
We cannot stop looking at each flower,,, its as though each flower can tell a story.
love
twee